We offer a job as a bakery assistant in a family-run craft business.
We bake according to old tradition and proven recipes in the Rheingasse in Bonn.
Our handcrafted products are sold directly from the bakery in our confectionery shop, as well as offered in our café.
It doesn’t get any fresher than this!
- To work for our pastry team
- Independently clean the work surfaces and equipment in the bakery
- Preparing food (separating eggs, weighing ingredients, cutting and decorating etc.) ….various confectionery – baked goods – so everything that comes up!
- Good sense of order and cleanliness required in a food business (work experience in a bakery or kitchen desirable) but not essential.
- Reliability and independent way of working ( we will train you in our bakery )
- Conscientious handling of raw materials and food
- Health certificate mandatory
- Reliable, punctual, conscientious, willing to help and above all, enjoy and are enthusiastic about baking.
- Secure job in the centre of Bonn, in a central location.
- Varied activities in a traditionally run bakery / confectionery !
- Regular working hours
- Fair and punctual wage payments
- On a 450.-€ basis on 2 days a week for 5 hours each – or according to agreement and arrangement.
- Please send us your written application with a photo, curriculum vitae and certificates by post or by e-mail to email@example.com.
Contact person: Sabine Jachmich Subject: Bakery assistant
We look forward to hearing from you.
Rolf and Sabine Jachmich-Kleimann